If you are a Filipino Citizen, you should know how to Respect the Philippine Flag by heart.
THE PHILIPPINE FLAG
Republic Act No. 8491
I. Prohibited Acts
It shall be prohibited
a. To mutilate, deface, defile, trample, on or cast contempt any act or omission casting dishonor or ridicule upon the flag over its surface;
b. To dip the flag to any person or object by way of compliment or salute;
c. To use the flag:
1. As a drapery, festoon, tablecloth
2. As covering for ceilings, walls, statues or other objects;
3. As a pennant in the hood, side, back and top of motor vehicles;
4. As a staff or whip;
5. For unveiling monuments or statues; and
6. As trademarks or for industrial, commercial or agricultural labels or designs.
d. Display the flag:
1. Under any painting or picture;
2. Horizontally face-up. It shall always be hoisted aloft and be allowed to fall freely;
3. Below any platform; or
4. In discotheques, cockpits, night and day clubs, casinos, gambling joints and places of vice or where frivolity prevails.
e. To wear the flag in whole or in part as a costume or uniform;
f. To add any word, figure, mark, picture, design, drawings, advertisements, or imprint of any nature on the flag;
g. To print, paint or attach representation of the flag on handkerchiefs, napkins, cushions, and other articles of merchandise;
h. To display in public any foreign flag, except in embassies and other diplomatic establishments, and in offices of international organizations.
i. To use, display or be part of any advertisement of infomercial; and
j. To display the flag in front of buildings or offices occupied by aliens.