The head office of the Department of Public Works and Highways will accept another batch of 50 interns this summer. College students and out-of-school youth are welcome to participate in the summer government internship program (GIP) of the DPWH.
A stipend per day of work will be provided during the duration of the Program.
1. College students or out-of-school youths with minimum of second year college education;
2. Must be a first timer GIP participant in the DPWH;
3. Eighteen (18) years of age on the date of Internship (April 6) but not more than twenty three (23) years old;
4. Knowledgeable in MS Word/Excel;
5. One (1) Photocopy of Birth Certificate (Bring Original)
6. Fully accomplished Bio-Data or Personal Data Sheet;
7. Two (2) recent ID photos (1”x1”) (Original Copy);
8. Must have passed the written examination
Please submit requirements to the Office of the Chief, Capacity Development Division, Human Resource and Administrative Service, 5th Floor, DPWH Bldg., Bonifacio Drive, Port Area, Manila. For more details, please call us on telephone numbers 304-3337 and 304-3111.
Deadline for submission of
Application and Requirements: – March 15, 2016
Schedule of Written Examination: – March 18, 2016
8:00 am – Multi-purpose Hall
NOTE: LATE COMERS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO TAKE THE EXAMINATION